Over eleven years of experience establishing and implementing operational strategies to drive organizational growth, optimal exploitation of emerging technology, leading technical teams and driving the development of successful software products. Extensive expertise in overseeing operations based on Technology Business Development and Application Development in a variety of industries, especially for FinTech including full P&L management. Proven track record of architecting innovative, scalable, secure, and maintainable systems.
- Wharton Executive Education (Chief Executive Officer) – The Wharton School (UPenn), PA, USA (Currently Pursuing – 2023 Cohort)
- Executive MBA (Operational Effectiveness) – Ottawa University, AZ, U.S.A
- Stanford’s Executive Education (Launching a Startup) – Stanford Graduate School of Business, CA, USA
- Master of Science (Business Intelligence & Analytics –Data Science) – Saint Joseph’s University, PA, U.S.A
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics and Communication Engineering) – Anna University, TN, India
|8451 LLC – Chicago, IL, U.S.A (March 2023 – Present)|
|Lead the development of a Single Source of Truth Application for saving at least a Million dollar in each application area and drive the Automation Initiatives across the platform. Oversee the development of automations that involves self-healing, auto approvals, auto deployments based on the SSOT for quick decision-making|
|Discover Financial Services – Riverwoods, IL, U.S.A (January 2019 – March 2023)|
|Directed the migration of the company’s data from various applications to single application resulting faster decision-making for automations, and self-healing applications which resulted a 35% reduction in engineer costs, 60% faster and safe deployments. Implement micro-services architecture, reusable code/workflows and a continuous deployment pipeline. Spearhead the adoption of agile methodologies, leading to a 20% increase in team productivity|
|Capgemini Financial Services – Rosemont, IL, U.S.AFebruary 2016 – January 2019|
|Guided the implementation of Self-Healing Applications and Automations across the company that resulted in a 40% savings reducing manual interventions and disruptions. Oversaw the upgrade of the company’s infrastructure to a cloud-based system, resulting in a 30% reduction in downtime. Managed software engineers over 3 countries (U.S, U.K and India) and a budget of 1 Million Dollars.|
|MicroInfo Inc. – Philadelphia, PA, U.S.A (June 2015 – December 2015)|
|Conducted research, analyzed business operations, and problem solved operating inefficiencies, saving companies a combined 800-man hours a month. Increased revenue by $16M through analysis of data surrounding customer behaviors, vendor relationships, stakeholder goals, and workflows. Discovered an additional $3M in savings after compiling data and identifying dead industry trends. Researched and prepared presentations regarding profitability reports, policies, internal operating inefficiencies, and industry trends|
|Renovation Automation Services Pvt. Ltd. – Mysore, KA, India (January 2011 – August 2014)|
|Seasoned systems administrator in fast paced Linux/Unix environments and expertise in several flavors of Linux including Red Hat, CentOS, and Ubuntu. Excellent installation, configuration, maintenance and system’s users’ administration skills. Maintain all application Server Configuration and Application Files on GitHub, involved in Disaster Recovery activities, provide technical support for Microsoft suite of products to internal customers and led the resolution of escalated technical issues. Train, assist the entry level engineers, documented the knowledge, password management process, best practices and standards.|
- Business: Corporate Finance Management, Business Strategy, Managerial Economics, Accounting, Project/Product Management, People/Team Management, Logistics/Production and Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Six-sigma, Organizational Change Strategy, Strategic Marketing, Organizational Ethics & Behavior, Critical Performance Management
- Data: Analytics (Predictive, Business, Data, Web), Business Intelligence, Enterprise Data, DBMS, Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB
- DevOps/CICD/Automation : ServiceNow, Chef, Ansible, Jenkins, Git, PCF, Hashicorp Vault, IWS/Maestro/TWS, OpenShift, Nexus, Atlassian tools (Stash, Confluence, Jira), RabbitMQ, Rally, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, SonarQube, Datadog, AppDynamics
- ServiceNow: Admin, Orchestration, Life Cycle Event/Management, HR, Discovery, CMDB, Service Mapping, Automated Test Framework, Performance Analytics, ITOM, ITAM, ITSM (Change, Incident & Problem Management)
- Cloud : AWS, Rackspace, Microsoft Azure, GCP
- Operating Systems : Red Hat Linux, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, Windows
- Web/Application Servers/Middleware: Tomcat, Apache, Nginx, JVM
- Soft Skills: Inter-personal communication, Integrity, Dependability, Open-mindedness, Teamwork, Creativity, Problem-solving, Critical thinking, Adaptability, Willingness to learn, Decision Making, Presentation skills.
- 8451 LLC
- Discover Financial Services
- Capgemini America Inc/Capgemini Financial Services
- Discover Financial Services LLC
- Barclays US
- Discover Financial Services LLC
- MicroInfo Inc.
- Renovision Automation Services Pvt. Ltd.