DevOps/Automation/Self-Healing/CICD/Cloud/Agile/Full-Stack DeveloperDiscover Financial Services LLC
Highly motivated and responsible professional over eight years of documented experience on Project/Product Management, Automation/Self-Healing Applications, Cloud, Source Code Management, Version Controlling, Configuration Management, Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment, Repository Management, Networking, Linux/Unix, Log/Network/Application Monitoring tools and technologies by following/implementing SDLC, Agile, DevOps methodologies especially in Financial Sectors considering all risk, fraud and security factors to prevent from major vulnerabilities.
- Financial Management, Business Management, Business Strategy, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Organizational Change Strategy, Strategic Marketing, Organizational Ethics & Behavior
- Project/Product Management, Managerial Economics, People/Team Management
- Inter-personal communication, Integrity, Dependability, Open-mindedness, Teamwork, Creativity, Problem-solving, Critical thinking, Adaptability, Willingness to learn, Decision Making, Presentation skills
- DevOps/CICD/Automation : ServiceNow, Chef, Ansible, Jenkins, Git, PCF, Hashicorp Vault, IWS/Maestro/TWS, OpenShift, Nexus, Atlassian tools (Stash, Confluence, Jira), RabbitMQ, Graylog, Rally, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, SonarQube.
- Cloud : AWS, Rackspace, Microsoft Azure, GCP
- Operating Systems : Red Hat Linux, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, Windows
- Database : Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB
- Discover Financial Services – (January 2019 – Current)
- Capgemini America Inc/Capgemini Financial Services – (February 2016 – January 2019)
- Discover Financial Services LLC – (November 2017 – January 2019)
- Barclays US – (June 2016 – November 2017)
- Discover Financial Services LLC – (February 2016 – June 2016)
- MicroInfo Inc. – (June 2015 – December 2015)
- Renovision Automation Services Pvt. Ltd. – (March 2012 – December 2012)